- Our company
- Headquarters - Courcouronnes
- Le Creusot
- Saint Quentin-en-Yvelines
- Ceramic Coating Center
- CFM International
- CFM Materials
- Creuzet Polska
- Europrop International
- Poluevo Invest
- Shannon Engine Support
- Sichuan Services Aero Engine Maintenance Company Ltd. (SSAMC)
- Snecma America Engine Services (SAMES)
- Snecma HAL Aerospace Pvt Ltd
- Snecma Mexico
- Snecma Morocco Engine Services
- Snecma Services Brussels
- Snecma Suzhou
- Snecma Xinyi Airfoil Castings
- Tarmac Aerosave
Propulsion Technologies International (PTI)
PTI, an equally-owned subsidiary of Snecma and GE, is the leading provider of repair services for aircraft engine parts. It offers specific expertise and capabilities in the repair of rotating parts (shafts and disks), low-pressure compressor (booster) guide vanes and cases.
Propulsion Technologies International
15301 SW 29th Street - Miramar, Florida 33027
On the occasion of the Aero India air show, Bangalore, 18 - 22 February...2015-01-13
This application uses an educational yet fun approach to show how Snecma’s...
• Orders valued at more than $50 billion U.S. at list price •...
How it worksSee how our engine work
Online library with the various activities of Safran, freely available to the public and private access to the professionals.